5S Floor Signs _SKU-8447
Everyone has to watch where they walk, so why not put your message in their line of sight? Put your safety or 5S awareness message at employee’s feet during the critical moment of when it’s needed the most!
5S Floor Signs
The largest sized floor signs available anywhere! (A1 – 841 x 594mm)
Place your message where pedestrians naturally look – on the floor! Use on any smooth floor surface. 5S Floor Signs,5S Floor Signs
Floor graphics are being used increasing throughout factories and warehouses. Everyone has to watch where they walk, so why not put your message in their line of sight? Put your safety or 5S awareness message at employee’s feet during the critical moment of when it’s needed the most!
Industry standard anti-slip printed floor graphics – High Definition Print!
- Mark pathways and aisles with critical safety messages and mandatory BS approved signs
- Support 5S campaigns and highlight 5S pilot areas
- Use our Visual Workplace Footprints™ to ensure factory layouts are kept in order
- Use floor signs to maintain housekeeping throughout your factory or warehouse
- Ensure pedestrian traffic is kept safe
- Communicate the flow of parts and logistics easily
- Floor signs are a fast and cost effective method of identifying areas
Fast and Efficient
Great for any 5S or safety program, these durable floor signs will communicate instructions and can withstand pedestrian or forklift traffic. They are also easy to install. These signs save you from the hassles of painting, such as dry time, cure time and down time.
Our floor signs should be applied after the floor has been carefully cleaned, ensuring that they remain as durable as possible.
Place floor graphics on solid surfaces. Cracks, missing grout, uneven floor tiles and other imperfections in flooring may not only cause accidents, but also make installation difficult.
1. To clean the surface, use a brush or a stiff bristle broom to remove dirt and dust, sand and gravel or other loose contaminants. Do not use water or cleaners which will cause the surface to become wet.
2. Once aligned, pull back 5cm of the backing to expose the adhesive to align and start the application. Remove 20cm of backing at a time and using a firm squeegee or semi-hard roller with firm pressure, forcing the adhesive down into the surface. Make sure to eliminate air bubbles.
3. Once complete, go back over all edges with firm pressure to make sure they are all in full contact to the surface.
4. On rougher surfaces use heat and pressure to conform the floor sign to the surface. Do not have multiple layers of overlap on your graphic. This may result in trips, falls and injuries.
- Printed Floor Graphics – Over laminated with Anti-Slip secure laminate.
- Industry standard anti-slip printed floor graphics
- High definition print
- Ideal for high traffic environments
- To be applied to smooth surfaces
5S Floor Signs
5S Floor Signs
5S Floor Signs,5S Floor Signs,5S Floor Signs,5S Floor Signs